TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mister Mister and the use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions outlined below. Your use of this site and the Mister Mister service indicates you accept these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Mister Mister reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
By ordering or registering on email@example.com you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database, using these details we may contact you about offers, new products, and other news. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from any marketing communications.
Mister Mister is not liable for any losses or damages to goods once goods are delivered to the buyer. We reserve the right to question any request of refund, exchange or repair without giving reason. In case of damage, Mister Mister will gladly offer repair service at a fee that will be communicated before any repairs are carried out.
Acceptance of goods
All orders are placed once the buyer accepts that the order summary is correct as per details agreed upon at the initial consultation.
By approving the order invoice sent to you, you are hereby entering into a binding agreement to proceed with the transaction. If you change your mind, Mister Mister is entitled to retain all or part of the deposit.
Mister Mister is not responsible for any orders placed incorrectly once the buyer accepts invoice summary provided to them. The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault, before the garment is worn or otherwise used.
Made to measure garments
Mister Mister prides themselves on their made to measure service and quality garments. At time of fitting, we believe the measurements taken to be accurate and true, however, Mister Mister cannot be held responsible for weight fluctuations. Mister Mister reserves the right to charge for any additional alterations, outside of that which is deemed acceptable.
If notified before goods have been ordered, Mister Mister can accommodate order cancellations. If the buyers goods have been ordered, Mister Mister reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should it not be deemed “too late” to cancel the order. In the event that the customer changes their mind, if goods have been produced, the customer forfeits the deposit used by Mister Mister to produce the goods.
Delivery of goods
We aim to fulfill all orders within 72 hours of the agreed delivery date. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of order. Orders will not be processed until a deposit of half the overall purchase price is received. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the buyer not providing deposit in a timely manner.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you provide the correct contact number, email address and delivery address. Mister Mister cannot be held responsible for incorrectly provided contact number, email address and delivery address.
Exchange or Repair
Mister Mister hopes you are happy with all your purchases, however if you wish to return your purchase for exchange, for non made to order goods, or repair we ask that you contact us within 7 days of purchase.
- Mister Mister will not accept exchange request based on change of mind.
- In the event that an item is faulty, Mister Mister will gladly offer an exchange or repair – whichever is deemed most acceptable, refer to Damages Liability and Acceptance of Goods policies.
- To return your order please email email@example.com and we will organise an appointment for you to visit us.
- A return must be organised within 7 days of delivery of goods.
- Items must be presented for return in their original packaging and condition supplied to the customer – Mister Mister reserves the right to refuse the return of goods if any alterations or changes to the garment have been made without the direct advice of Mister Mister. Garments that have been worn will be refused for return, although we will attempt to assist with any issues the customer may have.
- We will try to process returned items during allocated appointment time, however this may require further assessment – which will be determined at time of visit.
- All repairs will be lodged at time of appointment and will take between 14 – 28 days unless otherwise specified.
All refunds requests are to be assessed by Mister Mister to determine if request is valid. In the case that product failure is the fault of Mister Mister, and refund is accepted, all received monies will be refunded using the method received.